Roy Anderson Corp has received notification of persons receiving job offers that do not originate with Roy Anderson or our parent company, Tutor Perini. These offers often request detailed personal information and/or payment of fees.
Fraudulent employment scams are increasing around the world and target many industries; the construction industry is no exception. These scams often use company logos, names and titles of actual company personnel, spoofed phone numbers and slightly modified email extensions. They may also reference real construction projects with real job openings.
Be advised that Roy Anderson Corp DOES NOT:
- make unsolicited employment offers via email, text, social media or any other format
- request any fees be paid as part of the recruiting or hiring process
- use recruiting agencies that charge job seekers a fee
- ask prospective employees for any financial details, such as credit card or bank account numbers
- require candidates to provide social security, driver’s license or passport numbers
- utilize any free email services such as gmail.com, hotmail.com, yahoo.com, aol.com, etc.
A legitimate offer of employment from Roy Anderson Corp will only be made after a candidate completes an official application and has been interviewed by company personnel.
If you have received a fraudulent offer or feel you have been a victim of fraudulent activity via the internet, you can file a complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. Outside the United States, you can contact INTERPOL at https://www.interpol.int/Contact-INTERPOL.