Roy Anderson Corp has worked with Ochsner Health Systems since 1974. Projects include minor renovations and major construction such as the original critical care tower and another expansion of the critical care tower (an additional four floors) five years later. This 140,000 sf expansion includes an emergency room and hospital main entrance, 10 surgical suites, 32 ICU rooms and associated nurses’ stations, a mechanical room, and an elevator tower that rises through four floors upward to the 11th floor of the existing hospital. Below is a list of some of the projects performed for Ochsner through the years.
• Medical Records Renovations
• Ambulatory Surgery Center/Dialysis Building
• Women’s Wing
• Sleep Lab
• Critical Care Tower
• Heart & Vascular Center
• Critical Care Tower Expansion
• Immunology Renovations
• Research Laboratory
• Pediatric Intensive Care Renovation
• 3rd Floor Cardiovascular Lab & Cardiac Care Renovations
• Infusion Pharmacy Renovations
• Roof Top Expansion
• OB/GYN Renovations
• 7th Floor Internal Medicine.